Having CDI Certified Installers and service people on your team raises the level of professionalism and quality assurance you can offer your customers. It can also save you time and money. Trained experts get the job done right the first time, and your customers will experience the peace of mind that professional installation brings, furthering your good reputation and potential for word-of-mouth references.
In addition to our unique, comprehensive three-level Certification Program for Commercial or Residential installers and service people, Members of the Canadian Door Institute are also entitled to:
- Significant fuel discounts with the CDI Fuel Program
- Discounted Uniform Program from Cintas
- Discounted work wear program from Mark’s Work Wearhouse
- Access to a business insurance program by Gentech Insurance
- Regional tradeshows and conventions across Canada
- Annual North American conventions in participation with the International Door Association
- Regional technical seminars and monthly business meetings with special industry-related guests
*Membership requires all companies to be in business for a minimum of one year*
Check out some of the other benefits that CDI has to offer and become a member today.