Grand Prize Draw
At the conference, you’ll have a chance to win a SureWinder tool during our Grand Prize Draw. Get your tickets during online registration in advance or onsite at the conference!
“Let us shoulder the burden for you”
- Wind springs up to 127 IPPT (8 turns) for total of 1,020 in-lbs or 85 ft-lbs of torque. This is equivalent to .362" wire x 3.75" ID x 35" long with 8 turns which is a spring with IPPT of 127).
- You can wind a .362 x 3.75 ID X 35 in long spring 8 turns with a Milwaukee M18 FUEL 2804 Li-ion cordless 1/2" drill (7 turns in high gear, 1 turn in low gear) which is rated for 1,200 in-lbs of torque in drill (not hammer) mode.
- 10 turns in under a minute with 1,000 RPM drill
- Needs 2.5 inches clearance from shaft to wall
- Can be used on up to 4.5 inch spring diameters, 1 inch shaft diameters
- Can be wound at 2,500 RPM
- Weighs 7.5 lbs
Retail Value $750 USD
Tickets: $20 arms LengtH
Available Through Conference Registration Only
Draw will be held during the closing remarks.